Thursday, August 2, 2012

This and That




This week has been so hot I've tried to stay inside and get caught up on all my many projects.........I've finished quilting two quilts, so this afternoon was spent making binding.......all ready to be sewn on tomorrow........

Finished the July blocks for the Christmas Town Sampler........August blocks will be reveled Saturday........I'm hoping I can keep up with the blocks so I will have a finished quilt at the end and not another unfinished project.





Finished another block for Birdie Stitches...........Now to my book that I've been reading.........I am reading three different books.......Always have to have a lot of things going on........Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. As usual Jenny, you are a bundle of energy and creativity! Finished up TWO quilts? Wow!!! Your blocks for the Christmas Sampler look wonderful - I chose to pass on that QAL because I already had too much on my plate. Now I'll get to have fun watching yours come together :*) And another Birdie Stitches! Oh I am SO jealous :*D

    ReplyDelete