Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Featherweight Cleaning




I went to a class on cleaning your featherweight sewing machines last week. Our guild hosted the teachers, Diane Lowe and Jo Reid for a very informative workshop.....I was surprised how easy it was..... Diane and Jo are members of TVQA..... They know their machines.......After taking their class you are so much more confident about working on your machines.....I cleaned and serviced my other featherweights this week......


I have been working on my Manor houses for the Christmas Town Sampler hosted by Patchwork Times, 7 and 7, Quilting tizzy and Just Quilting bloggers. I hope I can keep up as they are posting a new part the first Sat. in each month.



I have finished half of my Birdie Stitches blocks.......I am really enjoying the embroidery......... I seem to be doing a lot of little things.......need to have some finishes instead of starting new projects.........
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Your post looks great!!! I wanted to come to the sit-n-sew the day Diane was there but I was sick. I took her F'wt class at Spring Seminar several years ago and learned so much! She was going to look at my machine and see why I can't get the stitch plate to go all the way even with the bed. Oh well, maybe next time :*) I love your little houses, and I'm absolutely jealous of your Birdie Stitches!!! I have copied the patterns - and that's all!

    ReplyDelete