Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

Seems like I have been doing a lot of little things this week, but I did finish piecing my 36 block quilt. I got the inspiration here Sew Mama Sew blog, I have been working on it as I piece other things. It was so easy to piece using the 2 in. blocks as leaders and enders.

It will get quilted as soon as I finish quilting the quilt that I have on my machine now. It is a Halloween quilt that I made using a pattern from Blackbird Designs.



I have so many things I want to do or make that I guess I will keep on doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that until I'm in that Heavenly place. I don't know I may still  be able to keep on doing what I've always loved, working with my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment